Use this area to filter your search results. Each filter option allows for multiple selections.
Search Results: 126 Jobs
Loading... Please wait.
The Laboratory for Laser Energetics (LLE) at the University of Rochester
Rochester, New York
The College of Wooster
University of Maryland Eastern Shore
Princess Anne, Maryland
Loading... Please wait.
- Ability to perform fieldwork (collect gas flux, soil, biomass, and pore water samples) and experience with the measurement, analysis, and interpretation of CO2 gas flux from soils in the field.
- Knowledge of terrestrial carbon cycling and methods for quantifying the impact of plant and microbial processes on carbon dynamics.
- Experience with statistical analysis of environmental data.
- Ability to perform independent research and use a scientific approach to solve problems.
- Effective ability to collaborate with a team of scientists of diverse backgrounds.
- Proficient verbal and written communication skills, as evidenced by published results and presentations.
Qualifications We Desire
- Experience maintaining and troubleshooting equipment in a field setting.
- Experience manipulating and analyzing large observational datasets.
- Programming experience in R, MATLAB, Python, or similar.
- Experience with stable isotopes or radioisotopes.
- Interest in science outreach and community engagement.
About Lawrence Livermore National Laboratory
For more than 60 years, the Lawrence Livermore National Laboratory has applied science and technology to make the world a safer place.Livermore’s defining responsibility is ensuring the safety, security and reliability of the nation’s nuclear deterrent. Yet LLNL’s mission is broader than stockpile stewardship, as dangers ranging from nuclear proliferation and terrorism to energy shortages and climate change threaten national security and global stability. The Laboratory’s science and engineering are being applied to achieve breakthroughs for counterterrorism and nonproliferation, defense and intelligence, energy and environmental security.
More Jobs from This Employer
Loading. Please wait.
The AAPT Career Center has listings for the latest lecturer, instructor, assistant, associate, and full professor teaching positions, plus scientist jobs in specialized disciplines like theoretical physics, astronomy, condensed matter, materials, applied physics, astrophysics, optics and lasers, computational physics, plasma physics, and others! Find a job here as a high school physics teacher, community college teacher, physics faculty member at a two or four-year college or university, postdoctoral appointee, fellow, or researcher.