Use this area to filter your search results. Each filter option allows for multiple selections.
Search Results: 80 Jobs
Loading... Please wait.
Bard College at Simon's Rock
Great Barrington, Massachusetts
U.S. Department of Energy, Office of Science
University of Maryland
College Park, Maryland
Loading... Please wait.
- PhD in Biochemistry, Molecular Biology, or a field related to Antibody Production and Screening or equivalent combination of education and relevant experience.
- Significant experience developing and managing workflows for high throughput antibody production and screening platforms.
- Significant experience implementing and/or maintaining best practices for LIMS.
- Advanced leadership, communication, and project management skills.
- Ability to work collaboratively with researchers from diverse fields and provide guidance, support, and leadership as needed.
- Advanced written, verbal communication and interpersonal skills necessary to deliver presentations, prepare written reports and to interact with a diverse set of scientists, engineers, and other technical and administrative staff.
Qualifications We Desire
- Experience developing and managing workflows for large-scale (batch) antibody production, purification, and characterization.
- Experience with automated workflows and automation platforms (e.g., Hamilton robotic liquid handlers)
- Experience designing and executing high throughput screening assays to identify and evaluate antibody candidates with desired properties such as specificity, affinity, and stability.
- Experience analyzing and interpreting data generated from high throughput screening assays to guide protein optimization.
- Experience with additional protein purification and characterization techniques.
- Expertise in library display technologies for high throughput screening, e.g., mammalian cell-based expression/display, yeast display, and/or other platforms.
About Lawrence Livermore National Laboratory
For more than 60 years, the Lawrence Livermore National Laboratory has applied science and technology to make the world a safer place.Livermore’s defining responsibility is ensuring the safety, security and reliability of the nation’s nuclear deterrent. Yet LLNL’s mission is broader than stockpile stewardship, as dangers ranging from nuclear proliferation and terrorism to energy shortages and climate change threaten national security and global stability. The Laboratory’s science and engineering are being applied to achieve breakthroughs for counterterrorism and nonproliferation, defense and intelligence, energy and environmental security.
More Jobs from This Employer
Loading. Please wait.
The AAPT Career Center has listings for the latest lecturer, instructor, assistant, associate, and full professor teaching positions, plus scientist jobs in specialized disciplines like theoretical physics, astronomy, condensed matter, materials, applied physics, astrophysics, optics and lasers, computational physics, plasma physics, and others! Find a job here as a high school physics teacher, community college teacher, physics faculty member at a two or four-year college or university, postdoctoral appointee, fellow, or researcher.