London ON, Canada
Moses Lake, Washington
Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
University Park, Pennsylvania
Notre Dame, Indiana
United States - Nationwide
Newton, New Jersey
Pleasant Hill, California
Troy, New York
- PhD in Plasma Physics or related discipline.
- Experience developing theoretical and computational models of physical systems involving plasmas and/or fluid dynamics.
- Experience implementing and applying computational models to such physical systems and analyzing and interpreting the results of the models.
- Ability to develop independent research projects as demonstrated through publication of peer-reviewed literature.
- Proficient verbal and written communication skills to collaborate effectively in a multidisciplinary team environment and present and explain technical information.
Qualifications We Desire
- Programming proficiency in C++, Fortran, Python and/or other scripting languages.
- Experience working with high-performance computing and/or GPU-based programming.
- Familiarity with standard coding practices (e.g., Git, CI, Unit testing).