London ON, Canada
Moses Lake, Washington
Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
University Park, Pennsylvania
Notre Dame, Indiana
United States - Nationwide
Newton, New Jersey
Pleasant Hill, California
Troy, New York
- Must be a continuing student in good standing at an accredited institution pursuing a bachelor's degree in a field of science, engineering, or an equivalent.
- Demonstrated academic achievement in Physics or related field.
- Ability to apply basic physics principles to solve technical problems.
- Demonstrated effective communication skills.
- Ability to present and communicate concepts and ideas.
- Knowledge in Materials Science/Physics/Applied Mathematics/Applied Sciences.
- Familiarity with modern computer-based data analysis approaches, summarizing and presenting results.
- Ability to work in a team environment.