London ON, Canada
Moses Lake, Washington
Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
University Park, Pennsylvania
Notre Dame, Indiana
United States - Nationwide
Newton, New Jersey
Pleasant Hill, California
Troy, New York
- Must have completed a bachelor's or master's degree in chemistry, materials sciences, computational chemistry, or a related field.
- Demonstrated academic achievement in chemistry, materials sciences, computational chemistry, or related field.
- Experience applying basic scientific principles to solve technical problems.
- Experience working with personal computers and familiarity with Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Effective communication skills.
- Ability to present and communicate concepts and ideas.
- Ability to work in a team environment.
Qualifications We Desire
- Broad knowledge of chemistry and materials.
- GPA of 3.0 or above.