University Park, Pennsylvania
Hamilton, Ontario, Canada
Stony Brook, New York
Kingston, Ontario, Canada
- Ability to secure and maintain a U.S. DOE Q-level security clearance which requires U.S. citizenship.
- PhD in Chemistry, Physics, Geochemistry, or Nuclear Engineering, or the equivalent combination of education and relevant experience.
- Demonstrated ability to perform independent analysis of technical problems involving complex data sets.
- Ability to develop independent research projects, lead research teams, and coordinate large technical collaborations.
- Significant experience with programming in Python (preferred), C/C++, Fortran, and/or other programming languages.
- Ability to develop technical products and clearly convey complex technical information, as demonstrated through publication of peer-reviewed literature or equivalent classified research documents.
- Advanced interpersonal skills and ability to integrate into a large team of people with diverse technical backgrounds.
Qualifications We Desire
- Experience working within the DOE complex.
- Experience in radiochemistry, radioactive counting techniques, and/or analytical chemistry methods.
- Experience with advanced statistical methods.