University Park, Pennsylvania
Stony Brook, New York
Hamilton, Ontario, Canada
Kingston, Ontario, Canada
- Ability to obtain and maintain a U.S. DOE Q-level security clearance which requires U.S. citizenship.
- PhD in Computational Mechanical Engineering, Materials Science, Applied Mathematics, or related field.
- Experience in programming in C/C++, Fortran, or an equivalent high-level language.
- Experience with a scripting language such as python.
- Proficient written and verbal communication skills with demonstrated capabilities to author technical and scientific reports and publications and deliver scientific presentations.
- Proficient communication and interpersonal skills to work in a diverse multidisciplinary research team environment.
- Recent record of peer-reviewed publications.
- Ability to work independently, as well as in a team environment.