Use this area to filter your search results. Each filter option allows for multiple selections.
Search Results: 50 Jobs
Loading... Please wait.
Google Quantum AI
Los Angeles or Goleta, California
University of Nebraska at Kearney
Loading... Please wait.
- PhD in Computational Physics, Computational Chemistry or Computational Biology or equivalent combination of education and related experience.
- Advanced knowledge and significant experience in a broad spectrum of R&D in drug design and development .
- Significant experience at the postdoctoral or higher level in the field of molecular dynamics simulations, quantum mechanical calculation, cheminformatics, and enzymatic mechanisms.
- Ability to work independently on defined research projects, as well as a member of a team.
- Advanced computer skills including programming experience with perl, python, or C++, preferably in a UNIX environment.
- Ability to develop independent research projects as demonstrated through publication of peer-reviewed manuscripts.
- Ability to travel, as necessary, to interact with sponsors, customers and collaborators.
Qualifications We Desire:
- Experience collaborating with experimental chemists and/or biologists.
- Experience in cheminformatics, QSAR, or machine learning.
About Lawrence Livermore National Laboratory
For more than 60 years, the Lawrence Livermore National Laboratory has applied science and technology to make the world a safer place.Livermore’s defining responsibility is ensuring the safety, security and reliability of the nation’s nuclear deterrent. Yet LLNL’s mission is broader than stockpile stewardship, as dangers ranging from nuclear proliferation and terrorism to energy shortages and climate change threaten national security and global stability. The Laboratory’s science and engineering are being applied to achieve breakthroughs for counterterrorism and nonproliferation, defense and intelligence, energy and environmental security.
More Jobs from This Employer
Loading. Please wait.
The AAPT Career Center has listings for the latest lecturer, instructor, assistant, associate, and full professor teaching positions, plus scientist jobs in specialized disciplines like theoretical physics, astronomy, condensed matter, materials, applied physics, astrophysics, optics and lasers, computational physics, plasma physics, and others! Find a job here as a high school physics teacher, community college teacher, physics faculty member at a two or four-year college or university, postdoctoral appointee, fellow, or researcher.