- Establish new and maintain existing customer contacts, securing future sales mainly related to quantum technologies: quantum computing, quantum simulation, quantum optics, etc.
- Represent Zurich Instruments at trade shows and visit customers around the world
- Provide application-specific customer support, including onsite systems integration
- Refine key product features of our AWGs, quantum analyzers, and other quantum stack products, helping to secure Zurich Instruments’ position as a technology leader
- Produce marketing material such as website content, blog posts, application notes, videos, newsletter contributions, product documentation, etc.
- Ph.D. in physics with a background in quantum technologies
- Solid scientific track record with practical lab experience; hands-on experience of RF/microwave signal generation and measurement
- Excellent communication skills; good writing skills are an important asset
- Programming ability in Python
- Sales experience and/or an interest to develop in this area
- Entrepreneurial spirit and know-how of basic marketing methodologies are nice to have
Working at Zurich Instruments means working at the cutting edge of research and providing solutions for unique end user problems. It gives you global exposure, working with exceptionally talented teams from across three continents, as well as industry exposure when participating in conferences, tech seminars & trade shows. We offer a competitive compensation and benefits package, including paid vacation & sick time in addition to US national holidays and support an excellent work life balance. The office is conveniently located in Cambridge within blocks from Alewife commuter rail station.
Now is a great time to join Zurich Instruments and play a key role in the success of our new Cambridge office. We look forward to receiving your resume and cover letter. Applicants need to be legally authorized to work in the USA.