Atlas Technologies is an innovative small vacuum engineering and manufacturing company. We specialize in high performing materials (Aluminum and Titanium) and metals joining. We have an active R&D focus with the goal of developing and spinning-off larger businesses.
We are seeking a senior level sales manager with experience in technical sales in the vacuum, semiconductor, nuclear, aerospace, industrial physics and particle physics markets.
This role will focus on market share growth and account penetration of OEMS. With responsibilities for developing and implementing sales campaigns and processes for standard products and ongoing OEM specific products for many growing and emerging markets.
Major responsibilities for this position will include:
* Manage Sales Force (sales people, distribution network and sales representatives)
* Designs strategies & processes necessary to maximize customer satisfaction & foster deeper customer relationships while improving their interface with operations
* Frontline sales, technical support, and customer presentations
* Sales Forecasting
* Achievement of revenue and market share growth goals
* Applications and marketing information to R&D for current & future product development in core technologies
* Monitor industry trends to alert management of opportunities and threats to future business
* Expand ATLAS core knowledge of specific market sectors to better penetrate and serve those markets
* Competitor analysis, including indirect competition.
* Development and delivery of sales presentations
* Execute projects using knowledge and creativity to work with manufacturing and engineering teams.
The position will be based in either our Port Townsend, WA and will support ATLAS global sales force, providing both a local point of contact and a large body of knowledge for competitors products, , etc. The position will require international travel to a broad range of semiconductor and industrial companies.
* Strong technical sales aptitude.
* Bachelor s degree in chemistry, physics or engineering or equivalent experience. Preference to candidate with in-depth knowledge of semiconductor processing and high energy physics applications.
* Expertise in consultative, solution-based selling skills and techniques.
* Strong written and oral communications skills; able to effectively communicate both internally and with customers.
* Willing to travel. Job will require approximately 25-35% travel including international travel.
*A valid driver’s license is required.
*US Citizen or Permanent Resident.
Additional Salary Information: Full benefits & 401 K
Atlas Technologies is a leader in UHV and XHV vacuum with a focus in Aluminum, Titanium and advanced materials. We develop products using our core advanced materials manufacturing and processing technologies.
We are located in the beautiful and small Victorian city of Port Townsend, WA: "Paris of the West" We have a passion for creation and develop products that are used in the innovation ...economy. We enable the semiconductor/MEMs, nano technology, green-biotech, medical, particle physics, nuclear and scientific vacuum equipment markets.
Atlas is a supportive high technology company with 20 employees, great growth potential and a great team. Come join us in changing the world!
The American Association of Physics Teachers (AAPT) is a partner in the AIP Career Network, a collection of online job sites for scientists, engineers, and computing
professionals. Other partners include Physics Today, the American Association of Physicists in Medicine (AAPM), American Physical Society (APS Physics), AVS Science and Technology,
IEEE Computer Society, and the Society of Physics Students (SPS) and Sigma Pi Sigma.