Manager, Data & Analytics (Multiple Positions), PricewaterhouseCoopers Advisory Services LLC, Tampa, FL. Provide business and data analysis on property and causality insurance data. Meet with business users to gather their requirements and recommend solutions to the problem. Understand the clients’ existing systems and create road maps for future state solutions. Serve as an architect on business intelligence solutions specifically using Microsoft and SAP products. Conduct data-modeling of conceptual, logical, and physical relational and datawarehouse databases. Conduct database development with SQL Server and Oracle. Develop ETL code to extract data from different source and load ODS and EDW systems using SSIS and SAP BODS. Create visualization using reporting tools such as SSRS, Cognos, Microstrategy, Web-Intelligence, and Lumira. Create self-serve data model for end users using SSAS and SAP BO Universe. Participate in User Acceptance Testing (UAT), data analysis and troubleshooting for existing products. Create custom code developing using C# and .Net programming. Conduct web developing using ASP.Net and JAVA Script. Work on defect management tools and various versioning tools.
40 hrs/week, Mon-Fri, 8:30 a.m. - 5:30 p.m.
Must have a Bachelor's degree or foreign equivalent in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Technology, MIS or a related discipline, plus five years of post-bachelor’s, progressive, related work experience. In the alternative, employer will accept a Master's degree or foreign equivalent in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Technology, MIS or a related discipline, plus three years of related work experience.
Must have any amount of experience in each of the following:
- Managing client teams that design and develop business intelligence (BI) and predictive models for data warehouse (DW) information management architecture;
- Evaluating enterprise DW architecture feasibility, risk and technologies related to business change;
- Advising CXO’s on emerging BI/DW technologies and strategies consistent with clients’ business strategies;
- Prioritizing, preparing and implementing BI and/or DW architectural improvements; and
- Business and functional requirements, data sources, metadata, and conceptual data models for complex projects, including at least two full lifecycle implementations, BI/SQL, DW/SQL/ETL/Modeling tools and other related technologies.
Travel up to 80% is required.
Please apply by mail, referencing Job Code FL1202, Attn: HR SSC/Talent Management, 4040 West Boy Scout Boulevard, Tampa, FL 33607.
Follow the employer's instructions to apply for this job.