Manager, Advisory, IT Function Transformation (Multiple Positions), PricewaterhouseCoopers Advisory Services LLC, San Francisco, CA. Provide strategy, management, technology and risk consulting services. Provide end-to-end technical business solutions to optimize software development life-cycle, architect to test for efficiencies and effectiveness of their IT capabilities including Application Development and Integration, Application Architecture, User Experience, Quality Management and Testing, Business Process Management and Mobility integration. Advise on the software development life-cycle and help architect and develop specific applications for clients.
Assist clients in the implementation and support of technical solutions and improving business processes. Demonstrate in-depth technical expertise. Establish and maintain client relationships and professional networks. Supervise staff and manage engagements. Coach staff and provide feedback in a timely manner.
40 hrs/week, Mon-Fri, 8:30 a.m. - 5:30 p.m.
Must have a Bachelor’s degree or foreign equivalent in Information Systems, Computer Science, Computer Engineering or a related field, plus (5) five years of post-bachelor’s progressive related work experience; OR a Master’s degree or foreign equivalent in Information Systems, Computer Science, Computer Engineering or a related field, plus (3) three years of related work experience.
Must have experience in all of the following:
- Designing, building, testing and deploying enterprise architecture development lifecycle for clients to establish the scope of the enterprise in question, determine architectural principles and vision as per established deliverables for new or existing applications;
- Collaborating with technical teams across the full software development life cycle;
- Utilizing n-tier development, SDLC and Object-oriented design;
- Identifying, evaluating and problem solving techniques to debug and troubleshoot complex software orchestrations associated with the enterprise architecture and various technologies to measure technical performance; and
- Developing technical strategy.
Travel up to 80% of the time is required.
Employer will accept any suitable combination of education, training, or experience.
Please apply by mail, referencing Job Code CA1136, Attn: HR SSC/Talent Management, 4040 West Boy Scout Boulevard, Tampa, FL 33607.
Follow the employer's instructions to apply for this job.