Senior Associate, Risk Assurance – Cybersecurity & Privacy Solutions (Multiple Positions), PricewaterhouseCoopers LLP, McLean, VA. Analyze security and privacy related risks, and efficiently identifies, evaluate and manage such risks to clients’ business. Assist with the design and development of cybersecurity and privacy programs, and provide independence review and assurance of these programs to clients. Plan, detect, investigate, and react to security incidents, breaches and compromises. Enhance internal audit functions to further align with client business strategy and risk tolerance.
Demonstrate in-depth technical expertise. Establish and maintain client relationships. Stay educated on current trends and assist in the development of knowledge capital. Coach and mentor staff.
40 hrs/week, Mon-Fri, 8:30 a.m. - 5:30 p.m.
Must have a Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Information Systems, Computer Science, or a related field, plus 3 years of related work experience; OR a Master’s degree in Business Administration, Information Systems, Computer Science, or a related field, plus 1 years of related work experience.
Must have experience with the following:
- Performing risk and control analysis related to Cybersecurity, Privacy, IT Audit, and/or IT Risk Management;
- Leveraging emerging technologies, such as cloud and Internet of Things (IoT);
- Conducting business process and internal IT control testing, risk assessments, and/or managing internal controls related to cybersecurity, privacy or IT;
- Utilizing common industry standards/regulations, including ISO 27001/27002, NIST 800 series, COBIT, PCI-DSS, ITIL, HIPAA/HITECH, EU Safe Harbor, and/or CANSPAM; and
- Researching and analyzing client industry and technical matters.
Travel required up to 40%.
Please apply by mail, referencing Job Code VA1130, Attn: HR SSC/Talent Management, 4040 West Boy Scout Boulevard, Tampa, FL 33607.
Follow the employer's instructions to apply for this job.