TechDemocracy, LLC has multiple openings for the following positions at its office in Edison, NJ, and unanticipated sites throughout the U.S.:
- Software Engineers/Sr. Software Engineers - Gather and analyze user requirements, design and develop new software. Handle systems development of life cycle. Experience Required.
- Computer Programmers/ Programmer Analysts - Work under supervision or independently, gather data prepare requirements and specifications, design detailed flowcharts and generate standardized code. Experience required.
- Sr. Technical Systems Architects –Perform architectural design and integration for complex, cross-functional systems. Identify opportunities for improvements to meet customer needs. Experience required.
- Systems Analysts- Work under close supervision. Assist, gather, analyze business requirements, procedures, and problems to automate/improve existing systems and review system capabilities. Develop, design, test procedures and quality standards. Create test plans. Experience required.
- Security Analysts- Plan, coordinate and implement security measures for information systems. Analyze and develop appropriate responses to computer security breaches. Experience required.
- Management Systems Analysts
Develop, coordinate, implement detailed design of system level requirements and provide testing and supporting in the creation of systems. Experience required.
Attractive compensation. Travel and relocation possible for all positions. Please mail resume, with salary history and position applied for to:
499 Thornall Street, 3rd Fl.
Edison, New Jersey 08837
Attention: Human Resources
Follow the employer's instructions to apply for this job.