Zhejiang University is Seeking Head of Department of Physics
As one of the leading universities in China, Zhejiang University is a comprehensive research university with a history of over one hundred years. It has gained world-wide reputation and impact in education and research.
Zhejiang University is now seeking for the Head of the Department of Physics globally. Zhejiang University sincerely welcomes outstanding visionary academic leaders to apply for the position to join us to further promote excellent teaching and research.
Head of the Department of Physics
- Please refer to the following links for detailed information about the Department of Physics: http://physics.zju.edu.cn/chinese/?http://physics.zju.edu.cn/english/
Department administration including financial and human resources; Cultivating innovative talents, advancing teaching, learning, and research; Recruiting outstanding faculty members;
Enhancing the department's profile both nationally and internationally.
Term & Recruitment Package
- Four years term, with the possibility for renewal for another term; will be employed as Professor of Zhejiang University, with a fixed-term contractor open-ended contract according to actual situation and personal wishes;
- Internationaly competitive start-up support, salary and benefits, proportional to qualifications and experiences;
- Housing benefit. Apartment may be available for rent or purchase with housing subsidies, depending onrelevant provisions of Zhejiang University.
- Should be established scholars (full professor or equivalent title), with recognized academic qualifications, distinguished leadership and effective relationships with both national and international professionals. Applicants holding important management positions in well-known universities, research institutes or laboratories at home and abroad are preferred;
- Should have relevant management experience of higher education;
- Should be in good health, and work full-time at Zhejiang University;
- be fluent in Chinese or English.
- A comprehensive curriculum vitae;
- Copies of advanced degrees and certification of present employment;
- A list of publications in the past five years;
- Addresses, telephone numbers, and e-mail addresses of three to five scholars as references and letters of recommendation;
- An application covering letter addressing visions and goals.
Application deadline: January 31, 2017.
Address: Room 509A, NanoBuilding, Zijingang Campus, No.388, Yuhangtang Road, Hangzhou, P.R.China
Zip Code: 310058
Contact Person:Ms. Shi Guanjue
Contact Number: +86-571-88981459