Computer Science: Information Systems, Computer Science: Information Technology, Engineering and Technology: Computer
4 Year Degree
Advisory Manager, Application Technology (Multiple Positions), PricewaterhouseCoopers Advisory Services LLC, San Francisco, CA. Provide an end to end solution offering including Application Development & Integration, Application Architecture, User Experience, Quality Management & Testing and Business Process Management. Help clients determine the best applications for their business needs and integrate new and existing applications into their business including Mobility integration. Work with various types of technologies and software frameworks including Java, .Net, iOS and HTML5. Advise on the software development life-cycle, and help architect and develop specific applications for clients. Assist with integration of new applications and quality management and testing. Contribute to project planning, engagement administration, budget management, and completion of engagement work streams. Set technical direction and train teams in using consulting techniques. Lead engagements and supervise professional staff.
Demonstrate in-depth technical expertise. Establish and maintain client relationships and professional networks.
40 hrs/week, Mon-Fri, 8:30 a.m. - 5:30 p.m.
Must have a Bachelor’s degree or foreign equivalent in Computer Science, Information Technology, Computer Engineering, Business Administration or related, plus 5 years of post-bachelor’s, progressive related work experience. In the alternative, the employer will accept a Master’s degree or foreign equivalent in Computer Science, Information Technology, Computer Engineering, Business Administration or related, plus 3 years of related work experience.
Must have at least one year of experience with each of the following:
- Leading Applications Strategy and Integration engagements in a professional consulting services organization emphasizing Enterprise Architecture, Business Process Transformation and IT Systems Implementation;
- Functioning in an Architect role, design and deliver innovative solutions from concept through implementation;
- Managing and providing oversight of all technical issues for the assigned work streams and/or projects;
- Performing technical reviews of all work products during various work streams and projects; and,
- Utilizing two or more of the following: Java, J2EE, ASP, .NET, C Sharp, WS*, MQ, Adapter framework, Oracle, SQL server, DB2, PL/SQL, JDBC, Struts and Strings framework, Service Oriented Architecture (SOA) and Data, WSI*, Websphere, Weblogic, RUP, Pegasystems, Lombardi, Oracle BPEL, Jrules, BonitaSoft, JBosee, or BRE.
Travel up to 80% is required.
Please apply by mail, referencing Job Code CA1344, Attn: HR SSC/Talent Management, 4040 West Boy Scout Boulevard, Tampa, FL 33607.
The American Association of Physics Teachers (AAPT) is a partner in the AIP Career Network, a collection of online job sites for scientists, engineers, and computing
professionals. Other partners include Physics Today, the American Association of Physicists in Medicine (AAPM), American Physical Society (APS Physics), AVS Science and Technology,
IEEE Computer Society, and the Society of Physics Students (SPS) and Sigma Pi Sigma.